The DrupalCon Global 2020 is one of the biggest Open Source Digital Experience conferences taking place this week virtually, where the objective is to bring people together to share their opinions on open source and ambitious digital experiences and provide professional development opportunities to grow.
In the Drupal 9 Highlights you will be able to discover more about the Drupal 9. Here you can find:
- Sessions talking about getting ready for the upgrade, both from Drupal 7 or Drupal 8.
- Instructions from expert speakers on using Composer to manage your site.
- Programming concerning the next generation features like the new administrative ui and the upcoming Olivero default theme.
- Tips and best practices to make your custom code Drupal 9 ready.
The Drupal project founder, Dries Buytaert, will be present at the event. As well as Mitchel Baker, the Mozilla CEO, who will be offering a special session.
Moreover, DrupalCon Global offers 100 sessions on the following topics:
- Being Human, Contributions, & Community
- Drupal 9
- Content & Digital Marketing
- Development & Coding
- DevOps & Infrastructure
- Leadership, Management, & Business
- Site Building
- User Experience, Accessibility, & Design
- What's Next in Drupal and Open Source
The Drupal community has accomplished amazing things with the release of Drupal 9. It is the easiest major version upgrade in a decade, extending the pattern of continuous innovation from Drupal 8, with dramatically easier tools for end-users.